Nativeway Tour - Rays, Reef & Rumpoint 5/30/06

SomewhereBeyondTheSea

Hell all,

I will be in Grand Cayman on 5/30/06. My friends and I would like to book this tour, however, there are a few of us who would rather skip the snorkeling part of this excursion at The Barrier Reef and just do the Stingray and Rum Point part of this excursion. Although, nativeway does not currently have an excursion available with this option, if we can come up with 20 people who are interested in this, they would be able to set this up for us. Nativeway has suggested that I mention this on a message board....so here I am. If you will be in GC on May 30th and are interested in Stingray City and Rumpoint Beach but NOT snorkeling, please mention to Nativeway or even post a reply here.

Here is a copy of the email I rec'd from Sharon at Nativeway Sports:

You are at Rum Point for 1.5 hours. There may be other people who are interested in a Rum Point and Stingray only option (people occasionally ask for this). I will ask anyone who inquires about May 30, if they would prefer Rum Point & Stingray only. Perhaps you can ask on the message boards. If we get at least 20, we can eliminate the Barrier Reef. This will give you a little more time at Rum Point.

Sharon

Archived