St. Thomas Excursion ? - Turtle Snorkel

Several years ago, in St. Thomas, we did an excursion that was named a "turtle snorkel".  We went out on a catamaran called "The Cat" and then snorkeled.  I don't see any sort of "turtle snorkel" listed in the excursions now, but I do see one that's a catamaran and snorkel.  I'm wondering if that's the same one.  Has anyone gone on this excursion recently that can provide some insight?  We really loved snorkeling with the turtles.  Thanks.

There was a bunch of snorkel excursions that went to the exact same place as the turtle snorkel when I did it years ago. I will say that the location they used back then may not have fully recovered from hurricanes, when I went to Tortola 2 years after Irma & Maria the island was still recovering and a lot of damage was still visible. I know some of the boat/dive/snorkel excursions took a fair while to resume because so many boats and reefs were destroyed. I’d hope the stoppages due to covid will have given the reefs eco systems to recover so they might be back using the old locations again. 
The turtle snorkel I did was also on the VI cat back in 2017.  Back then they had a presence on trip advisor because they asked everyone to post reviews on there after the excursion. 

• Like 1