Fort Lauderdale To Miami Transfers?

meluvtogocruise

I was good and searched first, however all I found was the same question with no replies.

If I fly into Fort Lauderdale, how much will it cost to get tranportation to Miami port for Valor?

Oh, and how long of a ride might it be?

Any past experience willing to shed some light on this would be appreciated.

mel:)

45 minutes, $18 per person shared ride shuttle.

Tri County Airport Express http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html

When you arrive at the airport, collect your luggage and go outside the baggage claim area, lower level, curbside, contact one of the starters (customer services reps.) wearing a white shirt with "AIRPORT EXPRESS" in red on the back of the shirt and an emblem on the sleeve and over the breast pocket. Let the starter know what service you are interested in and he/she will assist you.

Bequia,

Any idea how long the wait could be at FLL for the shuttle to leave for Port of Miami? I am considering the shuttle to the port, but will either arrange a cab or private car to take me back to the airport since I have a 12:15 flight back home, and I want to get in front of all of the other people getting off of ships.

Bequia,

Any idea how long the wait could be at FLL for the shuttle to leave for Port of Miami? I am considering the shuttle to the port, but will either arrange a cab or private car to take me back to the airport since I have a 12:15 flight back home, and I want to get in front of all of the other people getting off of ships.

From the Tri County Airport Express website:

QUESTION How long does it take to get in a vehicle?

ANSWER Maximum wait is 30 minutes for shared ride service. Most shuttles leave within ten minutes. Express service is available immediately.

Unlike the cruise ship shuttles that use full size buses, Tri County shuttles are 10-12 passenger vans. The wait is minimal. Taxi is your best bet if you have to get back fast.;)

Archived