Purple hallway lighting - why Scarlet Lady only?

Jamespaton

One of the things I loved about Scarlet Lady was the purple hallway lighting outside of the cabins. I missed this on Valiant Lady, and then just saw from a little ship-tour on Instagram that it’s also missing from Resilient Lady.

Any ideas why?

On Valiant they can change them to whatever color. During halloween, our hall was purple, 1 deck up orange and the next was green.

I wonder if scarlet doesn’t have a full spectrum LED lighting and it’s purple or red for scarlet night.

17 hours ago, Jamespaton said:

One of the things I loved about Scarlet Lady was the purple hallway lighting outside of the cabins. I missed this on Valiant Lady, and then just saw from a little ship-tour on Instagram that it’s also missing from Resilient Lady.

Any ideas why?

Colors of the lighting can be changed to anything they want. On Scarlet night it's red in the hallway, on disembarkation day it's white. Just like the exterior lighting. It never changed from red on our first cruise in July 2022, but on our most recent cruise, it changed from red to white each evening.