Entertainment Reservations -Prima, Iceland/Norway

Markj

Sailing on 6th September this year. Have made my dining reservations and was expecting the shows to be available too. We are in Haven so not too worried about reservations however it would be useful to know the dates and times to plan the meals around them.

NCL website help section says 120 days  https://www.ncl.com/uk/en/cruise-faq/when-can-i-book-dining-entertainment but the NCL chat assistant says it's 26 days.

First time I've ever hear this and cannot find mention of this 26 days anywhere else.

Is this usual as it doesn't make for good planning when you make all your dinner reservations then have to adjust them to fit around the shows - and at 26 days the times we will then require will likely not be available????

Edited by Markj

Show booking does seem to be delayed now - I've seen others on here say 21 days to coincide with check-in. You might get a few extra days in Haven.

I'm also on Prima in 98 days and the shows are still not available for booking, although everything else is. For some reason the thermal suite pass opened up a lot later than everything else those (107 days, for no apparent reason).