NCL Gem pool area

Was refurbished in 2022 but trying to see some recent information and already went on YT....

I understand there is an adult pool called the Tahitian Pool. Are the pools around it adult only pools or is it fair game to see children in them?

I prefer the smaller older ships to the larger mega ones with a bunch of activities I will never do. 

The pool deck on Gem has two pools with space for loungers around them and in between them. One of the pools is supposed to be adults only. There are also 4or 5 hot tubs. I actually prefer this pool area to the ones on the larger ships. Looking at the deck plans you can see the layout.

Deck Plan

Edited by Cruising Lynne
  • Like 1

This photo I took onboard the Gem last summer (after refurbishment). The Tahitian Pool (adults only) is the one in the front of the photo, the regular pool (for "everyone") is the one closest to the Topsiders grill (below the "mirroring" window section that hides Moderno restaurant and the Haven suites).

image.thumb.jpeg.61e99cce24b5eea46b560cb35f4b118a.jpeg

The first photo was taken on embarkation day, so not that many sunbeds set out yet. Below shows the pooldeck on a "normal" day:

image.thumb.jpeg.4595be94dbc1ea27fad47203548764b2.jpeg

Edited by TrumpyNor
Adding photo.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1