Food questions for 7 night cruise

LewLewBelle

We are going sailing again after a long break due to Covid.  Nov 2019 to be exact is the last time we cruised.   
I have heard about some changes in food.

so I have a couple questions.

1) Do they have the sweet and sour shrimp?

2) is Lobster still served free or at all on formal night?

3) Escargot still offered?

4) last but not least Cream Brûlée 

I tried to search for this but couldn’t find answers.

Thanks in advance!!!

Lew

PS Can you still do a personal muster session instead of group? 

Lobster is still served. If I read it correctly, now a limit of 2, extras are $5 each which is still reasonable. 

I've never had sweet and sour shrimp. Never saw this either. Sorry read it wrong.

I've had creme  brulee but the best I've had was in JiJis. 

Muster is done on your app now, just go to your muster station and get checked off. No groups or only a few there at the same time.

Edited by firefly333

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Lobster is still served. If I read it correctly, now a limit of 2, extras are $5 each which is still reasonable. 

I've never had sweet and sour shrimp. Never saw this either. Sorry read it wrong.

Muster is done on your app now, just go to your muster station and get checked off. No groups or only a few there at the same time.

they still have the sweet and sour shrimp

The sweet n sour shrimp is normally on the first night.  The lobster 🦞 is now on the second elegant night, which is usually night 6.  Post covid there is only a single dessert that changes daily.  Each night there is WCMC, ice cream, cheese, & sugar free option.  But only one other choice such as creme brulee, Grand Marnier souffle, Baked Alaska, etc.

11 hours ago, firefly333 said:

To extend this thought, there is an upcharge now if I am not mistaken for more than 2 of an entrée.  NO more ALL you can eat on those.

2 hours ago, wemjam said:

To extend this thought, there is an upcharge now if I am not mistaken for more than 2 of an entrée.  NO more ALL you can eat on those.

Ok thanks, unless I get a bad cut I dont think I've ever asked for 2 threes other than lobster. Once the ribs without bones, forget their name, short ribs? Was almost 100% fat and they brought me another. Once out of many times, it's usually my favorite. But I never eat 2 otherwise.