Alchemy Bar mixing class (Panorama)

TaraLynne

It's been a LONG while since I went on a cruise but one of the most fun things we did on ship on our last one was a drink mixing class at the Alchemy Bar...curious as to whether they still offer this at all, and specifically whether anyone knows if they offer it on the Panorama. Thanks in advance!

Wife and I did this (and thoroughly enjoyed it) aboard the Ecstasy last August.

Sadly, she's no longer with us.

The ship.  The ship is no longer with us.  My wife is perfectly fine.  🤣

Edited by mdsgu
  • Haha 8

My wife and I have done the class multiple times on various ships.  Generally fun and a fairly reasonable value even if you have Cheers. My experience is that they are typically held the last sea day. 

I'm generally a "known" patron at the Alchemy by the end of day 1.  Sometimes the bartender will ask us if we are interested.  Sometimes, we have asked to be signed up.  At times, it solely depends on how many people of have signed up. A full class is typically 8 - 12 people.  I have seen them add extra classes when demand was high. Recommend you ask on day 1 and start the "list".

• Like 1

They had it twice last November, one each on the last two sea days.  Out itinerary stopped in Cabo first and had two sea days on the end.  I was at Alchemy every night before dinner and had asked about the class on the second night.  On Wednesday night Oscar asked if I was still interested and had me sign up - first on the list for the Friday class.  Class was fun and was six martinis in by 2:00 in the afternoon!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...