Last minute prep

Ekposh

Hi all

Last minute prep before flying off to Miami for our (my) first cruise. 

Understand we need to take our own bottle for water. Should I also bring similar for filter coffee? 

Toiletries. Do the suites (Rockstar if that makes a difference) have shampoo and shower gel? I don't really care what it is, as long as it cleans me... Or do I need to bring my own? 

Thanks as usual, bring on Sunday. 

if you're bringing a water bottle, make sure it's reusable (i.e., not a disposable plastic bottle).  you can bring your own commuter cup for coffee, but it's not really necessary.

all cabins have shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.  suites also have lotion!

It’s possible to manage without a bottle even, there are carafes and glasses in the cabins and can easliky get water at all bars etc. but I did like having my insulated bottle to take water out into the port stops too.

coffee cup is up to you, I just drank it while in the Galley food court, a mug just before breakfast and one before leaving too.

As tacocat said there is toiletries in all cabins, screwed to the shower in regular rooms and medium size bottles in suites. 
In fact those bottles in suites are some of the only plastic bottles on the entire ship!

• Like 2

For the coffee if you wanted to bring your own Yeti style coffee mug to keep your coffee hot while you walk around the ship you certainly can. They will serve coffee to go in the standard 'to-go' cups. I brought my Yeti mug on our cruise in April and it was nice to have it for the morning coffee outside.

• Like 1

As above, you don't NEED a water bottle.  Water is available in your room and essentially anywhere on the ship.  THe workout classes have water available. Any bar, Grounds Club, etc. will give you a glass of water.   On the other hand, I carried my Tervis cup with ice tea most of the time.  And yes, the Logo Shop on deck 6 had water bottles on our ship.  If you don't want to wait till the shops open, try the airport stores.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2023 at 9:30 PM, jon81uk said:

In fact those bottles in suites are some of the only plastic bottles on the entire ship!

They are not plastic 🙂 .

The little bottles for toiletries in the suites are biodegradable, biocompatible, refillable, and recyclable.

:)   

• Like 1