Bringing on soda and wine

Ive read Carnival's info on bringing soda (can bring 6 per person).  What if we want to bring wine also.  Is it 1 bottle of wine per person AND 6 cans of soda or just one or the other?  I'm trying to figure out if I could bring two bottles of wine between my husband and I and then he can also have his soda. Thanks!

I'm no expert----but I'm fairly certain each person is allowed to bring onboard----Wine or champagne, the allowable limit of one 750 ml bottle per adult (18 years of age or older) and ALSO  Non-alcoholic beverages 12 cans/cartons per person. This has to be carried on the ship, it can not be placed in luggage that is delivered to your room.

No bottles, glass or plastic is allowed. So between the two of you, 2 bottles of wine and 24 cans of soda.

Edited by chocolate melting cake
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, chocolate melting cake said:

I'm no expert----but I'm fairly certain each person is allowed to bring onboard----Wine or champagne, the allowable limit of one 750 ml bottle per adult (18 years of age or older) and ALSO  Non-alcoholic beverages 12 cans/cartons per person. This has to be carried on the ship, it can not be placed in luggage that is delivered to your room.

No bottles, glass or plastic is allowed. So between the two of you, 2 bottles of wine and 24 cans of soda.

Almost correct.  It’s one 750 ml bottle per passenger 21 or older (not 18). Plus the 12 cans of soda per person.