Scooter Price????

angelrmt

Approximately $300 per week. But most rental places require the ship be round-trip to the same port. It's difficult for them to deliver a scooter or power chair at one city and have it picked up at another city.

Also, with limited vision, I would recommend using a power wheelchair. They are easier to maneuver because they are usually smaller and easier to turn around. They are much easier to use getting in and out of an elevator.

I would suggest getting some experience on either prior to your cruise.

Sorry - I don't know how to change the size of this font.

• 1 month later...

I rented a gogo scooter for my Great Grandmother 100 birthday at sea celebration from themobilityshop.com

Cost me 200.00 for the week. Nice part is she can ride it in the airports, right to the plane and the airlines DO NOT charge to store it. This way she can use it the entire trip from the time she leaves her home.

I am legally blind and that is why I am using a large font. I was wondering how much would a 3 wheel scooter cost for a week? Thank you.

I checked with my local shop and it was only $72 for a weekly rental. You can buy them on ebay know for $599. I have pride ultra gogo and it was $799 delivered. They are going down in price. I'm going to scotland and spain at the end of the month and it was $52 euros a week to rent one once I got there.

I checked with my local shop and it was only $72 for a weekly rental. You can buy them on ebay know for $599. I have pride ultra gogo and it was $799 delivered. They are going down in price. I'm going to scotland and spain at the end of the month and it was $52 euros a week to rent one once I got there.

WOW!

WHERE did you find it for $72.00 for the week?

You didn't say.....................

Do they have a delivery charge?

Do you have to pick it up at the store?

I am all about saving money so would like your finding.

I also looked on ebay and saw the $599.00 WITH $150.00 shipping??????

Archived