Grand Seattle City Tour with Airport Drop-Off - offering from Celebrity - questions

spectromen

This tour is on "flash sale" right now, and appears to include a SEA city tour ending at the airport.

It says that it will work for flights leaving at 3pm or later - yet the tour reads that it goes from 8am to noon.  If I were to book this, and have, say, a 2:30pm domestic flight home, I'd still be ok, right?  Especially if I'd already given my luggage to the Valet service (forget what it's called now)?

Also I'm reading that many times the ship is not clear in Seattle until 8-9am.  In those cases, does the tour wait for everyone, do they shorten the duration, do they cancel, how do they handle that?

Alternatively, the other tour that includes Chihuly Gardens + Space Needle seems to recommend flights leaving 2pm or later, yet it ALSO ends at noon.  So I'm a bit confused.  Even on flash sale, the price of this one seems to be a LOT more than just paying for the garden/needle combo ticket and then ubering to the airport. Am I missing anything?

Thanks.