MSC World Europa July 12-19 July

Hi All!

I will be aboard World Europa from the 12-19th of July with my family. We are hoping to head down to Positano when we are in Naples on the 10th and get a private boat tour of the Blue lagoon when we are in Valetta. Most option allow 6-8 people and we are a family of 4. (Our children are 11 and 14)

If anyone is interested in doing these trips with me let me know and we can connect.

I have been trying to work out options to get to Positano and the ferry schedule is extremely lean on the Monday we are in Naples so a private transfer seems to be the best option for the limited time we are in port if we are able to get enough people we could also potentially charter a boat to go from Naples to Capri and Positano.

Edited by Samisnow

• 4 months later...

My husband and I will also be on this cruise with our 12 year old son.  But we intend to drag  him along to Pompei during our Naples stop.  Still need to revise what we want to do in the other ports.  (We had planned to go in 2020, but covid put a stop to that, so 4 years later we are giving it another try).