Drink Package and Tips

11 hours ago, Carnival Cheerleader said:

Since we're splitting hairs here (because when most people are talking about the drink package, not the soda package, they are talking about alcoholic drinks) there are many ships in the Carnival fleet where you can serve yourself beer and soda and yet we're still tipping on those drinks via the package as well.

If every discussion that happens when people are deciding whether or not Cheers is worth it people remind them to factor in the other drinks that are included with the package, since that can make a difference (two lattes equal about the price of a mixed drink, after all) and when looking at it the way the previous poster did (i.e. getting 20 drinks per day) it is logical when calculating the tips paid with Cheers to include all 20 of those drinks in the calculation. I personally don't parse it that way, I pay the 18% on the price of the package and if I tip extra it's because the server deserves it.  

• Like 1

On 5/29/2023 at 5:13 AM, happyfamily3 said:

I will be purchasing the drink package for the legend June 18. Few questions;

Tip is included  per drink correct ?  

I have always tipped in cash and don’t like this idea but oh well.  I always scope out the bartenders for the best ones and tip more as cash. 

Is Grey Goose included in package? 

Can I get a non-alcoholic item. and drink at the same time?
Thank you !!

On my last cruise I “learned” that you can get a soft drink or water and an alcoholic drink at the same time with Cheers. I then started doing it with no problems at all the entire cruise.😊