Mexican Riviera Snorkeling Help PLEASE

trustthedj

I have posted this question on the ports of call board with little response. As we are leaving next week, I must firm up our plans at each port.

From what I understand, there is little snorkeling in Acapulco so intend to to the 7 hour beach break at Mayan Palace and cliff divers.

It seems there are many good choices in Ixtapa/Zh and Manzanillo, but I'm not sure what to choose. Should it be an excursion you could suggest, or something on our own - just would really like to get some good snorkeling in at these ports of call. Please help, I'm beginning to panic! Thanks:confused:

At Ixtapa/Zihua, we snorkeled on our own. At the tender pier, there will be little motorboats, which will take you across the bay for a couple of bucks. There is a nice stretch of beach, and several areas where you can snag a beach chair and drop your stuff. There is no charge for the chairs, but we purchased a couple of beverages after our snorkel, which is what they hope for.

Archived