Carnival Ecstasy..whick Pier?

WANDA28

WHICH PIER IS CARNIVAL ECSTASY DOCKING AT? WHAT IS THE AVERAGE CAB FARE TO PARADISE BEACH? SENIOR FROGS? WHICH MARKET IS A GOOD ONE TO STOP AT THAT IS NOT OUT OF THE WAY IN BETWEEN? NOW WOULD IT BE BETTER TO GO TO SENIOR FROGS AREA FIRST THEN GO TO THE BEACH OR VICE VERSA? I KNOW, I KNOW I AM FULL OF QUESTIONS. BET YA COULDN T GUESS THAT I AM A FIRST TIME CRUISER:confused:

WHICH PIER IS CARNIVAL ECSTASY DOCKING AT? WHAT IS THE AVERAGE CAB FARE TO PARADISE BEACH? SENIOR FROGS? WHICH MARKET IS A GOOD ONE TO STOP AT THAT IS NOT OUT OF THE WAY IN BETWEEN? NOW WOULD IT BE BETTER TO GO TO SENIOR FROGS AREA FIRST THEN GO TO THE BEACH OR VICE VERSA? I KNOW, I KNOW I AM FULL OF QUESTIONS. BET YA COULDN T GUESS THAT I AM A FIRST TIME CRUISER:confused:
Hola Wanda,

I don't know when the Ecstacy goes back into service. The Elation has taken the Ecstacy's itinerary for now. We sailed her in Feb. and were tendered into Puerta Maya. There are plenty of shops there and it is about $12 for a taxi to PB. If you go to PB first thing, you should have the beach for a couple of hours without the crowd. It has been our experience, that the beaches don't fill up until about 11 A.M.. Then you can party at Senor Frogs, if you can pull yourself away from the good food, service and fun at PB. Let me warn you, PB Tom runs a nice place.

If you go to Progreso you might want to try the Reef Yucatan tour that they sell on the shuttle bus that takes you to town. It is called the Xcambo ruinas/viilas. Very nice (plush) resort with a fantastic pool and an open bar for $30 @. You can also tour the Xcambo ruins. They are small and it only takes a few minutes.

It is my impression that ecstacy will be refurbished and running again the first week of April. Thanks for the Information!! What is an estimate for cab fare from PB to Senior Frogs? I will deffinately give the Reef Yucatan tour a thought. Now you mentioned that they will mention this tour on the bus not the cruise ship right? Does the $30 include a lunch?

Archived