Hamburg, Germany

How far is LEGOLAND® Billund Resort from Wilhelmsburg, Hamburg, Germany. I see on September Tuesday 3rd 2024 third day of the 7-Night Western Europe Cruise from Southampton in September 2024 that the Disney dream cruise ship disembark at Hamburg port form 7:00am and embarks from Hamburg at 11:59pm on Tuesday 3rd September 2024. Would me and my mum have enough time to walk around LEGOLAND® Billund Resort and go on some the ride at the park.

IMG_1345.png

IMG_1346.png

I see on September Tuesday 3rd 2024 third day of the 7-Night Western Europe Cruise fromSouthampton in September 2024 that the Disney dream cruise ship disembark at Hamburg port form 7:00am and embarks from Hamburg at 11:59pm on Tuesday 3rd September 2024 and was wondering if there Are any theme park near Wilhelmsburg, Hamburg, Germany. 

How far is LEGOLAND® Billund Resort from Wilhelmsburg, Hamburg, Germany

OP. just wanting to point out that Wilhelmsburg, Hamburg  is only a suburb of Hamburg, so you are really looking from Hamburg Germany  to Billund Resort which is actually in Denmark, not Germany, not that it might make much difference anyway as there is free movement within EU and Schengen countries ones you are within the Schengen zone.

But do note that public buses and trains will take longer than 3 hours driving.

You can internet search distances and transport options quite easily to help you decide.

Edited by edinburgher