back from the grand

oldmancurtis

dw and i had a great time. really enjoyed ourselves, We had great weather,sunny to partly cloudy, 75 to 82 the food was great. we did a repelling and zipline tour in belize and snorkeling in cozumel(with princess) and were good. now the bad, we had to fly in sat. got to G Bush at 11am did not get princess transfer till 115pm add 1and half hour bus didnot get on till 3pm. strike one three ports that tender strike two tendering takesjust too long on both ends. the price of photos 21.95 for 1 8x10 9.95 for a5x7 fouled off still 0 and 2 the ship smells and smells of sewage on stern(back) of deck 5 right near stairs and diningroom and also same part of ship on outside deck of deck 7 strike 3 it would have to be a fantastic price for me to return to galveston ever. does anyone here know how much it costs to print one 8x10 off a digatal camera?

dw and i had a great time. really enjoyed ourselves, We had great weather,sunny to partly cloudy, 75 to 82 the food was great. we did a repelling and zipline tour in belize and snorkeling in cozumel(with princess) and were good. .... the price of photos 21.95 for 1 8x10 ....does anyone here know how much it costs to print one 8x10 off a digatal camera?
Apparently, if you want the picture Princess took on board ship, the price is $21.95.

If you want just any old picture, an 8x10 is much cheaper at Walgreen's, or even more so on your Dell photo printer.

The real question one must ask while onboard, is what the value of the picture would be to you remembering your cruise, or you and your loved one that special evening? Sometimes $21.95 is inexpensive...;)

How much does an 8X10 photo cost? I asked my cousin, who is a professional photographer.

Professional digital camera with lenses, lens hoods, filters, adapters, flash, extra memory - $10,000 (she could spend more, but she can't carry more)

Fujifilm PG3500 Silver Halide pictography printer - $4,000 (plus tax)

Photo paper - 47 cents

Total cost to produce one 8X10 digital photo: $14,000.47. Not including photog's time and expenses.

Memories - priceless.

I hope I'm not being rude. Sometimes people forget that the investment to produce simple items like a photo can be tremendous.

Archived