2 cabins My Time, 1 cabin Early

soccermom4

Just now, FastShip24 said:

Yes, I can read . And comprehend.  My point, if you read, is that if it did happen, in my experience, the staff would try and accommodate.  Nothing is absolute in life.  Take a breath

Have a nice day!  No need to discuss further.👍

OP here - Sorry, I was off-line this weekend.  Talked to the TA.  Still  not sure why one cabin was arbitrarily assigned Early.  TA said if Your Time is selected, cabins don't need to be linked because you can request to eat together when you make your reservations.  However, because we now have 1 cabin showing Early, he says we should be able to link and put everyone on Early.  Otherwise, he'll change the Early cabin to Your Time.  Family debate is currently which way to change.  We have 3 vegans and 3 non-vegans, so Early may work better.  However, the flexibility of Your Time is attractive to the 20-somethings (my kids).  I appreciate everyone's input.  TA said we could wait to fix on-board, but I'm not going to risk it.  Going to get it sorted out today.

• Like 2

Well, I'm not so sure the TA improved the situation.  We decided to go all "Your Time".  TA now has the "Early" cabin set as "NULL" and waitlisted for Your Time.  Guess we'll have to go plead our case to the Maitre d' onboard.  Maybe I should print out the original invoices that show all 3 cabins being Your Time...