Meraviglia from NY balcony

delynn72

On 6/5/2023 at 12:06 PM, delynn72 said:

I Keep getting upgrade offers for inside YC. We have Fantasica balcony from Brooklyn. My question, for those who have sailed from NY, how often were you able to use your balcony coming and going from NY? Will I miss it if I switch to the inside YC? I like to sit out there and have my coffee in the morning. Also, i'm going with my friend and not my DH, so it gives us a little more space with the balcony. 

My 2 cents: I sailed YIN on Seaside with a friend.  We were originally booked Fantasica balcony and we did not regret the switch.  I will say that I heard the YIN on Seaside is slightly bigger than the Mera but with the beds split we had a center aisle and it made the room feel not as small.  The room we were in had the public bathrooms a few feet away which was a plus and honestly, with the pool area right there, we didn't miss the balcony and absolutely loved all the amenities.  Also, the service was amazing and never having to fight for a lounge by the pool was priceless.  Storage wasn't that great but we brought lots of removable hooks and we were fine.

• Like 1