NCL Escape Dec. 9 - 16, 2023

PFV

Hello everyone,

My partner Chuck and I will be on this cruise.  Wondering if anyone else in our community will be along for the journey?

It's been a while since we've sailed on NCL and looking forward to it.

Paul

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello JC and Eric.  Glad to see there will be others from this thread on board. Just made final payment yesterday and restaurant reservations. Things have changed since we were on NCL 12 years ago. A new learning curve so to speak.  B2B sounds really nice.  We have three dogs and one of which is getting up in age, so longer cruises are difficult.  Not too long now.

• 3 weeks later...

We usually go on cruises early-mid December before Christmas.  We prefer the 10+ day cruises - few kids and the ships usually aren't full.  But, we had 4 cruise next certificates from before COVID we still had to use so decided on the 2 7-day cruises this time with NCL.  We have been a one dog household and have either put him in boarding and dropped him off to Eric's Mom to watch while we are gone.  

A little more than 3 months to go 🙂  

Our oldest "Rocco" turned 14 today.  We got him as a rescue at three.  It's tough putting them in a kennel and miss them the whole time away.

We are nervous about this Hurricane coming up this way.  We actually live in a hilly area, so flooding is not a concern, but power outages are. We have a generator and expect to be using it.  I will be looking so forward to this cruise once we get past this. Oh, and yes, less kids the better!  Paul

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Sounds great to me.  Safe travels to the pier.  I'll make note of the social time and location. Almost packed and the dogs are not happy, as usual.

Paul