Using a scooter on Ocean Cay?

pampaul

I posted last week sometime about using a scooter onboard and I was trying to find it so I could add this question as well, but I can seem to find it.

Anyhow, I know the private island has golf carts to bring you to other areas of the beach but I'm wondering if people actually drive their scooters off of the ship to use on the island.

I'm thinking when we're all done with the beach and decide to go back to the ship to get dried off & dressed, that we could come back later on and explore the island some more and then watch the lighthouse show.  So just wondering if I'd be able to drive the scooter off of the ship and around the island?  Thanks!

We saw several scooters on the paths the last time we were at Ocean Cay. Just be aware that they transport people the same paved paths using the longer golf-cart like "trolleys", and everyone on the paths will have to watch for them and listen for their horns and occasionally move over for them to get by (Not sure why they didn't plan it out better for this.). They transport people from the entry area to the Yacht Club area, spa, and a couple of the farther away beaches.