No Activities Available (SHPREQ045) - Any advice?

ballykissang

Hello there, 

I am booking excursions for a MSC Cruise later in the year and have the message 'No Activities Available (SHPREQ045)' come up when trying to book an excursion.

The customer service is closed to a holiday so in the meantime, I thought I would ask if anyone has any knowledge of what this means?

Thank you in advance,

I just came here hoping to find an answer myself.  Almost all of the excursions give this "No Activities Available (SHPREQ045)" error.

Their website has always been less than stellar.  My cruise is in less than two weeks, and the whole excursion page for Port Canaveral just says, "We are working to enrich our shore excursions program, they will be bookable soon" when they were available last month.

Their website is absolutely shocking. 

I’ve tried to call their customer service about another matter, tried everyday for a week now, on hold for 2+ hours each time, even gave my number for a callback, and left a message and nothing. 

If I get them on the phone tomorrow will update here. 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2023 at 8:48 AM, ballykissang said:

Their website is absolutely shocking. 

I’ve tried to call their customer service about another matter, tried everyday for a week now, on hold for 2+ hours each time, even gave my number for a callback, and left a message and nothing. 

If I get them on the phone tomorrow will update here. 

Curious if you were able to discover anything?

I've checked several other places and can't find anyone else having this problem.  I've tried different browsers and even different computers, but get this same SHPREQ045 error.  I know they'll have a shore excursion desk on the ship, but I'm worried the three I want may be sold out.

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2023 at 11:33 PM, febtober said:

I just came here hoping to find an answer myself.  Almost all of the excursions give this "No Activities Available (SHPREQ045)" error.

Their website has always been less than stellar.  My cruise is in less than two weeks, and the whole excursion page for Port Canaveral just says, "We are working to enrich our shore excursions program, they will be bookable soon" when they were available last month.

hi! Sorry for the delay! Long story short but they said that excursion wasn’t showing on their side and it was most likely full or cancelled. 

I’ve been and don’t the cruise now (MSC world Europa - Barcelona to Barcelona) and did look at the excursions on the day when I got there, and it wasn’t available for anyone so looks like it was cancelled. 

Just wish they could update their website to make it less stressful for people!