Seattle: luggage storage, Pier 66 and Mariners game

cajun-crazy

a) Disembark ship at Pier 66 (NCL)

b) store luggage-somewhere

c) do some sightseeing, maybe take ferry to Bainbridge, Pike Place, etc

d) head to Mariners game, first pitch 6:40 pm.  Arrive there maybe 5:45.  Thinking we will be ready to just sit, eat ball park food,and soak up atmosphere.

e) head to Seatac for 11:50 p.m. flight

What makes the most sense on storing my luggage? I'd like to leave for airport straight from ball game. If I store luggage  close to area by the Pier, I'd have to backtrack to get it before leaving for airport.

Not interested in sending luggage via Port Valet  because I would still have at the least a back pack that I can't take into the ball game.

Plan to use light rail from game to airport.

Ideas?

King street station next to the stadium has baggage storage.  There is also a network of baggage storage services called Bounce.  I would check at King Street first, checking clearly for open and close times.

The variety of food at the stadium is amazing, enjoy.

Thanks for providing some information.

The baggage storage at King Street Station is only available if you have an Amtrak ticket (or at least that is the way I understood it).

There are a few Bounce places open past 9:00, but they are closer to the Space Needle.  Most of the ones around the stadium close before 7:00. Is there a different storage network that you know of?

I reached out to a hotel near the stadium.  They only provide storage for their guests.

Anyone experience something similiar?

Guys. . . The game I was looking at and the date we fly home are two different dates!! I swear I have looked at this three times! Maybe someone else can use the information about the ball park and their bag policy!

i am sorry!

Oh shoot, a game would have been fun.  That does give you leeway to use a drop facility uptown near the ferry, though.  I recommend, if it is s nice day, to time your ferry trip to include sunset.  Get a picnic at the market and enjoy on the ferry 

• Like 1