Vibe versus Vibe with cabana

bomabound

Does someone here know the difference between these two options?  I can see from pictures that there are cabanas in the Vibe Beach Club area, but how do people with access to Vibe know whether the cabanas are reserved?  I’m curious whether you get assigned a specific cabana or if purchasing this option just means that you can use any of the available cabanas.  Thanks!

12 hours ago, bomabound said:

Does someone here know the difference between these two options?  I can see from pictures that there are cabanas in the Vibe Beach Club area, but how do people with access to Vibe know whether the cabanas are reserved?  I’m curious whether you get assigned a specific cabana or if purchasing this option just means that you can use any of the available cabanas.  Thanks!

Yes, you are assigned a specific cabana.   The crew in the Vibe will know who has a cabana and who does not have one.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Negma said:

I have “heard” that the tops of the cabanas are slats and not totally enclosed. Can anyone confirm?

Caban styles depend upon the ship.

The newer Encore has these raised "cabanas" and yes, the top are slats.image.png.9b019bd893be13bef12812187ab5c13f.png

Then the Getaway had these funky little "cabana pods"...not sure if they are still there, but will tell you in 39 days!

image.thumb.png.bc5940f5cf37a87736a715604128d15c.png

• Like 1