QE2 on UK TV Wed 15Mar06 : BBC2 06:30pm

transat_jon

Thanks for drawing my attention to this program. As a Cunard virgin getting prepared for an upcoming cruise, I (and 'er indoors) was mightily relieved to see that we needn't feel obliged to buy tiaras for formal nights.

Thanks for drawing my attention to this program. As a Cunard virgin getting prepared for an upcoming cruise, I (and 'er indoors) was mightily relieved to see that we needn't feel obliged to buy tiaras for formal nights.

Your wife might be safe without one, but don't think that you'll escape the need!

From my QE2 cruises the higher the Restaurant grade the more 'dressier' it gets! Esp. the Queens Grill.

I don't believe this series was filmed this year was it? as from the series it mentioned that it was the end of the World Cruise in Las Palmas but as the current 06 W. Cruise is still ongoing I dont' think it could have been filmed this year on QE2?

Kind Regards,

RJMS74

I don't believe this series was filmed this year was it? as from the series it mentioned that it was the end of the World Cruise in Las Palmas

That was my conclusion too - the QE2 was in Shanghai a couple of days ago....

Peter

The show couldn't have been filmed last year, because the ship didn't got to Las Palmas - I know because I was onboard. The only time I can think it was done was the Xmas cruise just gone..... Plus it had the new Staff Captain from Princess on the Bridge Wing....he didn't join until Sept/Oct last year....

Archived