Victoria in June (2024)

The Princess Cruise we've booked for next June spends from 7:00pm until 11:59pm in Victoria.
One of the excursions offered is Fireworks at Butchart Gardens, which I thought would be awesome, as the cruise ends the next day; kind of a 'last hurrah'.
BUT, then it specifically says this excursion is only offered July-September (so why they added it to potential excursions for our sailing is a mystery).

We're not really 'garden' people, so we'll likely pass on the Garden/High Tea excursions.
I've read on CC about 'fake' pubs, but we can be gullible if the food, drinks and music are good!
Any suggestions for a fun, maybe a little crazy way to spend our last night?
Thanks!

Butchart fireworks have always been traditionally Saturday nights through the summer - this year they start July 1st but in prior years the exact dates have varied... they *might* therefore be available next June, but I wouldn't book until that's confirmed!

Me, I'd hit the pubs! If you're used to cold & fizzy beer then choose based on the music - there are at least half a dozen bars you can walk between near the Inner Harbour, so if you like the 'craic' of a given one stay, and if you don't just mosey on to the next one. Or do a pub crawl, knocking back a pint in all of 'em!

• Like 1