Excursions on St. Thomas and St. Maarten

cjoybaby

I posted the thread for this conversation. Thanks for all the information about the 1/2 day catamaran trip. We booked it a couple of days ago. Just wanted to know if they provide towels on the beach after swimming over, and do they give snorkel lessons for those of us that have never snorkeled before? It sounds like great fun!

I posted the thread for this conversation. Thanks for all the information about the 1/2 day catamaran trip. We booked it a couple of days ago. Just wanted to know if they provide towels on the beach after swimming over, and do they give snorkel lessons for those of us that have never snorkeled before? It sounds like great fun!;)

I posted the thread for this conversation. Thanks for all the information about the 1/2 day catamaran trip. We booked it a couple of days ago. Just wanted to know if they provide towels on the beach after swimming over, and do they give snorkel lessons for those of us that have never snorkeled before? It sounds like great fun!;)

Hi again joy,

Thanks for the nice words about our website. Glad you liked it.;)

DH and I have done two versions of this excursion.

No towels are provided - you bring your beach towel from the ship.

Yes, they will get you to shore - as a non-swimmer this is critical for me - they take very good care you you coming and going.

Yes, they will give snorkel instructions on the cruise over to St. John - but also on the CB they have a snorkeling "class" by the pool about 11am the first sea day.

It's not a class that you sign up for, you just show up at the appointed time and they'll give you the gear, instructions and you can try it out in the pool. The New Waves instructors onboard the CB is are awesome.

Have a great cruise!

Archived