Elation Pool Question

tigerdadky

I am not exactly certain, I think there were maybe 2 pools. Not sure about the hot tubs.

I didn't even try to get in the pool myself...it was just too crowded and also too congested in the area surrounding the pool.

We spent most of our time a little farther back from the pool and slide, or sometimes even up on the next deck.

I am sure if you really wanted to, you would be able to use the pool....I just didn't try that hard!!:) I saw lots of adults using the slide as well!

Have fun...the Elation is a beautiful ship and the crew are fabulous!

The three pools are:

A very small children's pool which is obviously filled with children (But was always pretty empty when I saw it - granted, it was freezing outside :P)

The main Lido Deck pool with the waterslide - Has a nice balance of adults, kids, teenagers, basically everyone. It's usually pretty crowded.

And the Verandah Deck pool is fairly large, not too deep, and usually only occupied by adults. It's in a much quieter area and kids tend to steer clear when they realize they're the only one's under 18 up there. :P (It's not exactly a written rule, however, so don't start screaming at a kid walking by. :p:D)

As for hot tubs, I'm pretty sure there are 2 on the lido deck around the pool (One was broken for the entire trip) and 2 on the verandah deck.

This is all going from memory, I'm sure there are reports out there with specific listings.

As I remember from our cruise last month on the Elation there is the main pool on the Lido deck. This is where the water slide is so LOTS of kids. There are 2 hot tubs here also. On the Verhanda deck aft there is a decent size pool and 2 decent size hot tubs. Early in the day you would see a few kids in it but for the most part it was only adults, especially as it was getting on towards evening. There is a basketball court (which was heavily used by older kids and young adults but we never saw a problem) and the golf pro gives his lessons back here. This was our prefered deck for sunning and reading.

Archived