Glitch or sold out?

Laszlo

I've been looking at this cruise for a few weeks now. Last time I looked was Saturday and everything was available, now

nothing is. Waited on hold for 30 minutes and up

image.thumb.png.74d875319f4b031e0b4f584fe3a41d11.png

Edited by Laszlo

20 minutes ago, omahabob said:

Wait a minute. Were you looking yesterday or last night? The site had numerous issues due to scheduled maintenance. I show both those dates as available now.

image.thumb.png.997bca47d1ae025e69ca497f0e805f7f.png

My screen shot was from this morning.... looks like it back up now. I even went as far as trying three different browsers Lol

Edited by Laszlo

We just had the same panic on our 9/4 sailing of Viva. Showed "SOLD OUT" across all categories. Was worried they were delaying the launch of the ship, as they've done in the past for earlier sailings. But... it's seems to be back.

• Like 1

Yes, it's per person. It also includes any incentives being offered, such as a percentage off the second guest, etc. NCL goes to great effort to hide your actual cost and make things confusing. But then, they aren't at all alone in that regard.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

Its back up but the pricing is strange. Club Balcony is listed for $1999...... until you click on the page and then its $3998...... or is the first page Per Person?ScreenShot2023-06-26at12_33_40PM.thumb.png.75176117f9c6595476beca6dab607660.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 12.34.33 PM.png

Remember that NCL changed their booking funnel, so now you won't see taxes/fees (aka full cost) until you've entered the other passengers, as well. Their new system gets on many of our nerves as our clients go through the funnel (but not all the way) and wonder why we (as TA's) are charging more. Then we have to explain to click through...then the client is pissed at NCL. The new system has done nothing good for NCL or customers.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

Remember that NCL changed their booking funnel, so now you won't see taxes/fees (aka full cost) until you've entered the other passengers, as well. Their new system gets on many of our nerves as our clients go through the funnel (but not all the way) and wonder why we (as TA's) are charging more. Then we have to explain to click through...then the client is pissed at NCL. The new system has done nothing good for NCL or customers.

Thanks, I should have known it was per person. I saw thought $1999 and thought Wow that's a heck of a deal for the cabin Lol

• Haha 1