Lisbon - Private mini-bus with driver for large group?

Traveling with my dad and his siblings (14 pax) - looking for recommendations for private mini-bus hires (with drivers) for when we disembark Lisbon for one night post cruise. Would like to visit Fatima + ??

We don't need luxury transportation, but I think it just might be easier to have our own transportation. I'm just getting started so I don't know exactly where we'll go yet, so any advice is welcome. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 2:49 AM, sunfan03 said:

Traveling with my dad and his siblings (14 pax) - looking for recommendations for private mini-bus hires (with drivers) for when we disembark Lisbon for one night post cruise. Would like to visit Fatima + ??

We don't need luxury transportation, but I think it just might be easier to have our own transportation. I'm just getting started so I don't know exactly where we'll go yet, so any advice is welcome. 

You might want to contact Spain Day Tours because they offer both private tours and shared small group (minimum 14 passengers) tours in Lisbon. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2023 at 4:42 PM, BoundForSea said:

How was your experience with them in Lisbon? Looking into it ourselves.

@BoundForSea, we travel in late October, so I'll let you know. We'll have a full day tour with them (including pick-up from cruise ship and drop off at hotel with luggage after tour).

20 hours ago, sunfan03 said:

@BoundForSea, we travel in late October, so I'll let you know. We'll have a full day tour with them (including pick-up from cruise ship and drop off at hotel with luggage after tour).

That’s exactly what we’re going to be doing. Off the NCL Getaway the last week of October (don’t recall which day). Thanks!!

• Like 1