Explorer Concierge E suite measurement

Kaylee

My husband and I are looking to book a Concierge E Suite on the Explorer for an Alaskan cruise, but have one question before we book that I’m hoping someone might be able to answer for me. I’ve emailed Regent earlier in the week and haven’t received a response yet. 

Does anyone know how wide the hallway is  between the wall with the closet on it and the other wall with desk? Asking because my husband uses a wheelchair, so trying to determine if this area is wide enough for his chair to pass through to the rest of the cabin. His chair is narrower than most, but trying to confirm before booking. He prefers not to book an accessible cabin if possible due to losing bathroom amenities we like.

Thanks so much for any guidance!

Kaylee, I can't personally answer this but have you tried their online chat support on rssc.com  They have helped me with a number of questions leading up to our trip.

Also, if you click on their deck plan you can see the rooms that are designated as wheelchair accessible.   I see some D & C category concierge suites that are.  FWIW they also include a walk in shower instead of a tub.   

Edited by elcid79

On the Regent website, the virtual tour of the concierge suite has a measurement tool. Using that tool I think the width of the area between the wall and the desk is about 2‘4“.

Dave

• Like 1

Here are measurements on Explorer today, for an F category.  The E should be identical. 

From the entry doorway to the dresser/desk combo:  10 feet long, 40 inches wide.   That includes the area with the door to the bathroom and the door to the closet. 

The dresser/deck then makes the passage narrower, until you fully get into the bedroom area. That width is 27 inches. 

both measurements were at the baseboard. You can add an inch or two for wall widths if you don’t care about width at the floor. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1