stingray city in GC without snorkeling

Kathy0418

Has anyone gone to stingray city in Grand Caymen and then snorkeled off the beach on your own? We have our own equipment and no one in the family likes to snorkel from boats. My son likes the water to be on the shallow side. Is there anyone like Captain Marvin that I see posted alot who just takes you out to stingray city and then back?

Conquest June 2004
Victory June 2002
Elation 2000
Paradise 1999
Celebration 1997

Stingray City is a sandbar out in the ocean and not a beach. You must take a boat out there. We went with Captain Marvin and had a wonderful time. It was a trip that took us to two reefs to snorkel and then to Stingray City. The water isn't all that deep at Stingray City either and we did not use the snorkel gear there. The stingray swim all around you. They allow you to hold one and they show you how to feed them. It was a must see and I would go back any time.

Have fun!!

Tropical (Carnival) 1995
Vision (RCI)Feb 2003
Conquest (Carnival) Sept 2003
Family trip on the Triumph in >>>> [img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;9;25;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Archived