NCL Star - Best places for drinks and hang out?

NCLGirl2013

We will be going in the NCL Star on a European cruise for the first time in October 2023. We have only ever sailed before on the Escape, Getaway, Breakaway and Bliss. These ships are much larger but did not go to the itinerary we wanted for our 10 year anniversary trip. Since this will be our first time on a smaller ship does anyone have any tips/recommendations of where to go for drinks after coming back from port/where to hang out at at night? Or any tips in general of going from larger ships to a much smaller ship and how things may be different? This will also be our first time traveling abroad as all our other cruises have been in the Caribbean. 

• 1 month later...

Location schmocation , it’s the quality of the cocktail that matters. Proof reminds me of your typical dive bar with karaoke and canned music . I am a man of simple pleasures, a perfectly mixed bourbon old fashioned or vodka gimlet is available at gadsbys, while some kind of thrown together cocktail at is available at proof. Add to that the the classic hotel bar feel with great live music I think you will find Gadsbys to be the best choice. Unless you are the dive bar type