excursion company reviews please

1luv2cruz

We had a group sailing a couple of weeks ago, and a few people used shore trips for their Belize excursions; the zip line and cave tubing excursions were highly rated because people felt like they had nice, small groups to enjoy the tours - people really loved those.

The one bad experience was the chartered fishing - and it was BAD. Unsafe, unsanitary, BAD.

So if you're thinking of shoretrips for the cave tubing or zip line, they have those tours perfected, but don't think about the fishing thing.

We (my husband and I) used the ship's offering because we wanted to snuba and shoretrips doesn't offer snuba in Belize.

I think that most of those shore trips are booked thru American companies and this one uses Belize groups even though they are located in Wisconsin. When I booked with them, they seemed very efficient, so I can only hope all goes well.:rolleyes: We're getting closer to the big sailing day!!! Looking forward to it.

I booked my zipline & cave tubing combo tour with X-Stream aka belizecruiseexcursions.com ... Our group consisted of 10 people. Great fun & personal service. We saw the busloads of people who booked thru their ship (there were three in port)-- twice the $$ and half the fun.

Hammerhead sports was great. We returned yesterday from a cruise to Belize and we took a Manatee watch, reef snorkel and beach excursion to Bannister Cay. It was wonderful, our guides were Carlo, Jose and Captain Mark. They were attentive, very informative, polite and extremely fun to be with. The great part of this excursion was that fact that there were only 27 people so we all felt comfortable and safe. We were a group of six and all agreed this was the best part of our trip, thanks Hammerhead! We just wished they sold their tee shirts. We all highly recommend them

Hammerhead sports was great. We returned yesterday from a cruise to Belize and we took a Manatee watch, reef snorkel and beach excursion to Bannister Cay. It was wonderful, our guides were Carlo, Jose and Captain Mark. They were attentive, very informative, polite and extremely fun to be with. The great part of this excursion was that fact that there were only 27 people so we all felt comfortable and safe. We were a group of six and all agreed this was the best part of our trip, thanks Hammerhead! We just wished they sold their tee shirts. We all highly recommend them

I have a few questions if you could answer for me.

There are 2 of us and we love to snorkel, we bring our own equipment.

Did you have to have X amount of people to book?

How was the snorkeling? How long were you in the water? How many sites did they take you too?

Where did you meet and board the boat? How much did this tour cost?

Thank you.

Archived