Santorini tender

lilk8

There will be tender "tickets" that you need to sign up for that designates the tender number that you are to be on...the higher the number, the later that the tender departs the ship.  You don't need a "ticket" for the return tender to the ship.

You need to get them on the app while onboard.  I did t know that last month and ended up in group 14 and didn’t get off the ship until almost 3 hours after we anchored.  I don’t know how soon you can do it, but likely as soon as you are onboard.  I would do it ASAP after you board.

I have never experienced tender tickets on the app. Typically NCL invites one person from each party to go to a specific location (such as Le Bistro or The Social) to pick up tender tickets either the morning of arrival or the night before if the arrival is very early.

You do not need tender tickets if you are on an NCL shore excursion.  People in the Haven do not need tender tickets and people who are gold latitudes and above get priority tender access and do not need tender tickets. If you are not in the Haven or do not have latitudes priority it can be advantageous to book an NCL shore excursion at tender ports.

1 minute ago, YVRteacher said:

I have never experienced tender tickets on the app. Typically NCL invites one person from each party to go to a specific location (such as Le Bistro or The Social) to pick up tender tickets either the morning of arrival or the night before if the arrival is very early.

You do not need tender tickets if you are on an NCL shore excursion.  People in the Haven do not need tender tickets and people who are gold latitudes and above get priority tender access and do not need tender tickets. If you are not in the Haven or do not have latitudes priority it can be advantageous to book an NCL shore excursion at tender ports.

I believe it has changed.  Tender tickets are definitely now booked on the app.  I was on a B2B on the Breakaway in May.  Was in the Haven for the TA trip so didn’t think twice about it.  I did the second leg solo.  Found out that unless you were on an NCL excursion you needed a tender number the day before we got to Santorini.  I had no excursion booked and immediately got on the app and booked it - Group14.  When I got to the theater when they finally called my group I found out that my Platinum status would have gotten me on much earlier.  Live and learn.  But bottom line is that you can and should book your tender tickets on the app, unless you’ve booked an NCL excursion, are in the Haven or have Latitudes priority - in which case it doesn’t matter.