glass bottom boat to stingray city???

sofunky

I have two kids dying to swim with the stingrays and get out and feed them. I have one little one who likes to look at the water but not get in. I thought this would be the best for all of them but I cant find any websited or phone numbers to book anything. Does anyone know of any tours like that?

Thanks so much for everyones input!!!

I don't know this for sure.....but I don't think they take GBB out to the Ray's. Our boat ride out there was 30 min. We used Capt. Marvin's and a terrific time, but I don't think there are GBB out to them??? I could be very wrong???:rolleyes: We had 3 that stayed in the boat while the other 6 got in the water, they had a good look at the Ray's from the top angle!!

Good luck, you will all have a blast!!!

Red Sail Sports offers a Glass Bottom Boat out to the stingrays from Rum Point.

Months ago, I had a discussion with the watersports manager at the new Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman who indicated that they would be acquiring a GBB for their watersports program. I do not know the status of that.

These are the only GGBs that I am aware of in Cayman. I consider the semi-submersibles run by Nautilis to be similar though not true GBBs, and those do not run trips to the rays, AFAIK.

There is plenty to see from the stern of any boat. A GBB is not strictly necessary, and most of the time there is only sand under a boat anchored at the Stingray Sandbar.

Perhaps you might also wish to consider chartering a small boat just for your family group?

Archived