Coco Cay Cabanas

Hi, all!  I apologize if this question has been answered before (I did look around on the site to the best of my ability).  For the cabanas in the Chill Island and South Beach area, is the beach area in front of the cabanas only for those who have cabana reservations?  Or do your cabana reservations mean you just get access to the cabana and anyone can use the beach area right in front of it?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

J

Edited by jaredhamburg
Typo in original post.

Anyone can use the beaches in front of the cabanas.  We've booked cabanas in both of those areas.  Having said that, your cabana comes with loungers that are in the sand in front of your cabana, so that space is "yours".  But 10 ft in front of that could be people if they wanted to setup so close to you. 

Our experience is both of those beaches are big enough that no one will need to be anywhere near your cabana. 

• Like 1

rethinking this actually... on South beach, I think I remember there were ropes with loungers on the "non cabana" side that prevented ppl from dragging loungers over to the cabana side.  But either way, people are free to use the beach and water in front of the cabana  -it's still a fair distance to the water. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DigiPro said:

@Toddcan, of the two, which cabana/area did you prefer and why?  Thanks.

I liked Southbeach. It's more secluded. The Chill Island area is much windier. But, I would book either one of them if the price was acceptable 😛

• Like 1