Mocktails at the Alchemy Bar

LadyMac72

Has anyone tried any of the new mocktails at the Alchemy Bar? Since Carnival rolled out their high end non-alcoholic spirits, I was wondering if they were any good. And could you use them to substitute for regular alcohol? I used to love a cosmo but now I don't drink alcohol. Thanks!

My husband had some on the Celebration in May.  He enjoyed them. I tried them as I was having the 'fully leaded' version and although the taste wasn't exactly the same of course, I think the essence was similar and gave him something with a bit more 'bite'. Typically most of the mocktails he is able to get are all overly sweet because they are simply the mixes (like strawberry daiquiri) - this was a nice change.  He had several over the course of the cruise. 

Edited by KaiBlue
typo

I tried many of them on my last cruise in April. Most of them are great. They taste like well balanced cocktails, not the sugar bombs you usually get when you ask for a mocktail. They would not be mistaken for a full octane cocktail, but I liked them enough to buy some of the Lyres non alcoholic spirits online when I got home.