car rentals at Port Canaveral

We did Avis in 2002 on a Disney cruise, We lived in Virginia at the time. We rented from Orlando airport one way no charge drop at the port (next to ramada hotel if I remeber right) free shuttle about 1 mile back to port. Called on arrival, free pick up and one way drop back to airport, no charge.

Now we live in Florida and have one less thing to plan for cruise vacations :)

Good luck!

Budget (Cocoa Beach?) does a shuttle pickup at the pier. We used them for a 1 day rental as a shore excursion. If you call the location direct they give you a better rate for that than on the national website. Very friendly and helpful.

Budget is the closest to the pier I believe, but they are all within a few miles. We used them last week and it was great. I dropped the wife, daughter, and luggage off at the pier. Then returned the car to Budget, and they gave me a ride back to pier. When the cruise was over, they had a shuttle waiting to take all of us and luggage back to Budget. Worked Great.

Yes budget avis thrifty will drive the pier with shuttles, we just used Thrify this past weekend sunday the 12th and actually dropped a car off with then on the 5th from Tampa they Thrify were excellent very efficent

Pete

We were on the 3/5 sailing of the Mariner as well, and we used Budget. Great service, great shuttle, and would highly recommend them. The wait for the rental at MCO took a bit longer than what I expected, so if you use Budget, see about signing up for their express service on the internet beforehand.

Archived