Carnival Venezia December 29, 2024 NYE Cruise

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Just booked.  Was debating because I'm not a fan of holiday cruises, but Venezia tempted me too much lol and NYE is the only holiday I haven't done yet so figured why not.  Had initially looked at cruising out of Miami, but wow, hotels are insane.  Was glad to see decent prices in Cocoa Beach so grabbed 2 nights precruise.

20 minutes ago, cruisin*tigger said:

Just booked.  Was debating because I'm not a fan of holiday cruises, but Venezia tempted me too much lol and NYE is the only holiday I haven't done yet so figured why not.  Had initially looked at cruising out of Miami, but wow, hotels are insane.  Was glad to see decent prices in Cocoa Beach so grabbed 2 nights precruise.

Welcome.  When cruising out of Miami we stay up in Ft. Lauderdale as prices tend to be better.  Fortunately Canaveral is less than a 3 hour drive from home so no hotel needed (unless the wife wants a little longer away time).  This will be our first NYE cruise also.  Most NYE we stay home to avoid the drunk driver amateur hour. 

21 hours ago, Wally Alligator said:

This will be our first NYE cruise also.  Most NYE we stay home to avoid the drunk driver amateur hour. 

Right?  Usually just another day for me, but am excited for the countdown deck party.🥳🛳️ 🎶 🌟

My folks used to live in Land O’Lakes until they sold the house to move back to Chicago.  It was the cutest house and we talked for years we should have kept it as a vacay home.