GALVESTON, TX-EZCruiseParking-7 Days-$35.00

MrNobody

We are considering using them also, MrNobody have you ever used them before? Do you think it is a pretty trust worthy place to leave our vehicle? I know last year we parked near the peir and it cost us close to $50.00 for 5 days if I remember right, so this EZ Cruise Parking would definitley be more reasonable.

Steph.

How Much Longer Do I Have To Wait?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;9;26;14;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until we are cruzin'on the ELATION!

NCL 5/1988

Celebration 5/2001

Celebration 9/13/2003

Elation 9/26/04

Thanks for the info on this, Mr.Nobody. I'm going to the "texas cruisers" thread next and will say the same to you over there!

Also interested in stories from anyone who has used this company? wondering how they do with shuttling people to/from the pier? We were going to book a room that allowed parking for the week, but the rooms are so high $$$ in Galveston that I'm now considering staying in Houston, then driving in to Galveston the next morning & parking at the pier. This might be a less expensive option, so........

anyone who has used EZCruiseParking, please share with us your experiences!

Penny

Disney Magic~~Eastern 7/03

Carnival Celebration~~Western 3/04

Aug 1, 2004 Carnival Elation--Yippee, Our 3rd Cruise!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;1;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Good Morning Everybody icon_smile.gif The mgr of EZ emailed me and said they take you AND your luggage to the embarkation point. The last cruise we took out of Galveston we were with another couple. My buddy dropped the three of us off with all the luggage and then had to go park several blocks away and shuttle back to the dock. This is definitely easier. They told me they even rinse your vehicle off the day of your return. I have NOT used this service before so I am going on blind faith. The mgr is named Cindy Hayes and she responded to my email quickly with all my questions answered.

I am just wondering how long it takes after the cruise to get back to your car. I know that you have to wait in line for a bus to go back to the Dolphin parking. We parked in the terminal parking and were on our way back home at 9:30 a.m. I would be interested in EZ Park if I knew we could board a shuttle back to the parking lot without waiting a long time. Anybody know?

Celebration - 9/99

Inspiration - 12/00

Jubilee - 10/02

Elation - 11/03

Elation again - 12/04

They can have my business and probably most of the cars in our group of 20 next week if they can get us to the pier early. I want to be at the pier by 1030. I hear the Dolphin lot doesn't start shuttling until 1130. I email the manager. We'll see what she says.

Carnival Carnivale -1988

Carnival Celebration - 2001

Carnival Celebration -June 2004

My Wife and I are leaving on the Elation tomorrow (we're packing as I type this) - I just called them and left a voice message, so we'll see if I get a call back tonight. If I do, and they have an opening for my car, I'll post feedback on them upon my return on the 13th. Until then, I'm off to finish packing!

Optichris:

thanks for the info, and if you see this before you leave, have a GREAT cruise! We'll enjoy hearing all about it when you return, but enjoy the heck out of it while you can icon_smile.gif

Penny

Disney Magic~~Eastern 7/03

Carnival Celebration~~Western 3/04

Aug 1, 2004 Carnival Elation--Yippee, Our 3rd Cruise!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;1;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

We just used EZ Cruise and they were wonderful. Loaded us up with all our luggage and dropped us right at the pier. We were AT THE PIER by 11:00, and it was a madhouse over there. Carnival didn't let us board the ship til 12:30, so we had to sit for a long time and wait.

EZ CRUISE was right there to pick us up on time when we returned. We were off the ship and at our car in less than 30 minutes. The only thing you need to remember is that this is a young company and they are growing fast.. they just bought another parking lot, so they are going through typical business growing pains, but all in all it was a great service and FABULOUS VALUE!

I got an email from their manager. For you early birds, they start running to the pier at 0900 because they are picking up incoming cruisers getting off the ship. They have three vans and she said... well, read it for yourself.

we open at 9:00 and start to shuttle cruisers then because we have

pick-ups also. 10:30 does not present a problem for us. thurs.which is

$30 for your stay is always a light day and we have 2-3 shuttles(holds

10-12 each) running with a turn around time of 7-9 min's.(drop offs).

pick-ups take a little longer because of the confussion around 10-15

turn around time. we are only 1 1/2 blocks from the port. we are a full

service shuttle company. you can go on line and make resvations and

payment or call us 409-939-0648 and we can make them for you.

i hope i have answered your questions and we hope you all have a great trip.

Bon Voyage

Cindy

Carnival Carnivale -1988

Cindy, the manager wrote back to say that it is not necessary to reserve in advance but on some days, there may be two large ships sailing on the same day so the lots can get full quickly.

We leave this Thursday, two days from now (yay!)

She said this is a 'one ship' day so we should have no problem getting a spot with no reservation.

Carnival Carnivale -1988

Just got back Sunday on the Rhapsody and used them..Great company and very friendly and helpful people. We actually did not use their van as i dropped the luggage and the wife at the ship and walked the couple of blocks back.

On our return, we had a rather late departure, so we wheeled our luggage out past Harborside and my wife waited there while I went and got the car. It is actually quicker than loading and unloading in a van. The walk from the Carnival pier would be longer, but not out of the question.

The way the Port is set up is all vehicles must come in from the East end which created a long line out of the Port of vehicles waiting to get in to pick up Carnival passengers after all RCCL had gone.

The lot is actually an old warehouse site that is elevated about 3 feet above the road with a nice wrought iron fence around it.

Sunday when we came back they probably only had about 1/3 of the lot full. If you make reservations ahead, you just give them your name as you drive in and they check the list. It only looked like about 15 or so were on the list the day we arrived.

The parking rates used to be $10/day cash only at the port pier, Dolphin came along with $50/week and credit cards. I feel EZCruise will get the others to come down to their rates.

If you have any questions, call Cindy or email her manager@ezcruiseparking.com She is very friendly and helpful and will answere any of your questions.

Bill D

RCCL Song of Norway 7/79?

CCL ? 12/84

RCCL Viking Serenade 7/01

RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas 12/01

RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 5/02

RCCL Monarch of the Seas 7/02

RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas 12/02

Princess Grand Princess 6/03

RCCL Voyager of the Seas 12/03

RCCL Vision of the Seas 3/04

RCCL Rhapsody of the Seas 5/30/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;12;20;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Empress of the Seas 12/20/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;3;21;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600  Celebrity Galaxy Panama Canal 3/21/2005

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2005;6;10;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800  Vision of the Seas Alaska 6/10/2005

Thanks to Kenster and springtxbill for all the detailed info on EZ...I know everyone will find it very helpful...I know I did icon_wink.gif We are using them for our cruise on 7/18/04...I didnt know how full they may be so I made advanced res over the internet...Jake

We called EZ a few days ago and made our reservations. Even though we dont leave until Sept we are going ahead and making most of our reservations for the cruise. Cindy at EZ was very nice and pleasant to deal with.

Steph.

How Much Longer Do I Have To Wait?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;9;26;14;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until we are cruzin'on the ELATION!

NCL 5/1988

Celebration 5/2001

Celebration 9/13/2003

Elation 9/26/04

Archived