Anyone on the Sapphire Princess June 21st sailing with Princess rail transfer from the Captain Cook Hotel to Whittier?

world_traveler_et

Just trying to reach out to the group of us who missed the rail transfer because the motor coach driver failed to drop us off at the Alaska Railroad Depot and we sat staged on the hill for a half hour and watched our train leave without us.

Has anyone received the credit back to their credit cards for the cost of the rail transfer?  Per my letter we received the next day the cost for the entire rail transfer would be posted back to our credit cards within 10 business days.  We are currently at 13 business days not including the Fourth of July holiday.

I was the one who warned the driver we were going to miss the train.  To her response that has never happened before and not to worry.  I did record her coming back on board the bus stating that it was her fault we missed the rail transfer.

We got the run around that the land transfer was a separate division and not handled by Princess cruise division?  We bought everything from Princess so what gives?

This was not a good way to start out the cruise on embarkation day when we were supposed to be the first to board the ship and they had to find out what to do with all of us around thirty if I am correct.  We did not arrive until around 3:30PM.  We missed early boarding, eating in the main dining room and had to spend money for our own lunches in Anchorage.

Just wondering if you received your credit?

If anyone who did not take the transfer but is knowledgeable as to who we should contact and an email address that would be appreciative.

Just giving this post a bump as it was posted a long time ago.

Does any seasoned Princess cruisers have a contact email and name of who I can contact regarding the issue described in the first post?  Also, If I booked with a travel agent would I contact them first?

Thanks for any assistance in advance.