Platinum dining voucher: Bringing 2 people at same time and all 3 of us will have an entrée (all free)

fstuff1

well, that didn’t take long. 

congrats, folks. this somehow rapidly turned from a straight up legit platinum dinner benefit query to an SAT question. 

(for our overseas friends: the SAT is a college readiness assessment taken by most high school students in the USA to measure proficiency in math, reading, writing and language.)

On 7/11/2023 at 8:35 AM, LadyBerard said:

Going on the Pearl this August.  My husband and I are platinum, plus we have two dinners for free at sea perks.  My husband's uncle and his friend are cruising with us and have no specialty dining perks.  If we want to bring them with us, how would I go about that?  Can we use our platinum certificates for my husband's uncle and his friend?

On the Star this May, we treated two friends to the Teppenyaki. My wife and I each used a Latitudes voucher (one with wine, one without), each inviting one guest. So the four of us could eat there at the same time.  Others are right that there's a condition both vouchers can't be used in the same restaurant, in practice that can be flexible if you ask.

The free at sea meals are not transferable, you can only invite guests using the Latitudes vouchers.

Edited by Rob_H
  • Thanks 1

On 7/10/2023 at 11:20 PM, debenson0723 said:

This is not true.  I am a solo cruiser, always in my cabin without sharing it with anyone. I share my Platinum voucher with whomever I want to bring to dinner with me.  Usually it is with another solo cruiser and they share their voucher with me. You are correct that the vouchers are non-transerable and you do have to be present to use them. You cannot give them to anyone else to use, with or without you being there.

You can bring a guest for free,if solo.The voucher says for 2.Can be anybody.