Questions about pre-cruise hotels in Seattle

thethreeofus

On 7/11/2023 at 8:53 PM, kctwinmommy said:

Here's my pre-cruise report from a few years ago. We opted to stay near the Space Needle as the prices were much better, and the light rail got us into the city when we wanted.

Great review. Thanks

• Like 1

21 hours ago, thethreeofus said:

Everyone keeps mentioning Seattle Shuttle.  I am trying to bring it up online but a bunch of private companies keep coming up but not "Seattle Shuttle."  Will someone please provide me with the exact name or website.  All the ones that pop up are wanting over $100 per person from Airport to pier.  Thank you

We used the Seattle Express. It picked up from our hotel (there are a number of hotels it will pick up from) and also stopped at the airport for a pickup before we went downtown to the cruise terminal. It was very smooth, all on time. 

On 7/15/2023 at 1:27 PM, thethreeofus said:

Do you happen to remember who the limo service was?

Sorry this took so long, I had a hard time finding the email to/from them.  But, it was Seattle Shuttle.  

Seattleshuttle.net

^^That's the service that left us high and dry.  The one that was great, I don't have any idea who it was.  

Edited by Ret MP

The Seattle Marriott Waterfront is a nice hotel that is walkable to many of Seattle's tourist attractions if you want to experience some of the city the day before your cruise.

Although you will see cruise ships, it is not near Pier 91, where the HAL ships are docked.  It is a quick UBER ride for less than $25 depending on size of car and time of day.