Prettiest MSC ship

Gertie17

Now I know there will be different opinions, but I ran in to a lady a couple of years ago while cruising solo, who said she used to work for MSC, and told me the prettiest ship to go on.  My cruising friends would like to check out MSC to EUROPE. Any and all views appreciated, as I can't remember the name of the ship.

Thanks

Pam

The newer ones are unique in their own right. I love every ship I've been on with MSC for different reasons but the Poesia was the best in terms of small-ship feel. As I've aged, the small-ship feel and the intimacy of the venues and having the crew travel around the ship with you is much more important than all the flashy eleganza on the newer ships! Really wish MSC would put one of their older ships out of Boston (instead of Miami... we'll take Magnifica here)!

My choice are the MSC Fantasia and MSC Splendida. I feel that they are well balanced with great lines.The smaller mid-ship bumpout, compared to MSC Divina and MSC Preziosa, adds to the better proportioned appearance.

• Like 1