Purchase Parasail before we go?

This will be my first cruise. I've done trip to other places, and you can usually do parasailing right off the beach.

Labadee is our fist stop in August 2006, should I purchase a parasailing trip through RCCL or wait till we get to Labadee.

Will Parasailing be available off the beach at my other ports of call? Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

Thanks Connie

Yes, at Labadee, it books up quite fast and would book online before you go. Have parasailed there several times. Also, in Ocho Rios, you can head down the pier and turn left where the beaches and hotels are. You can parasail there also. Have't parasailed at Cozumel so no info on that port from here.

Dave

Definitely book now. We went to Labadee on the MOS and we did the waverunner excursion. After we were through (we were the first one early in the morning) we tried to do the parasailing. They were booked through the rest of the day.

Definitely take care of that now.

You can parasail in Coz and it will probably be less expensive than Labadee. Check the ports board to make sure there is parasailing after the hurricane and get an idea of prices.

Archived