Anyone know roughly what time people start to board for a 10:00 PM departure?

Looking to book for a cruise out of Athens. There doesn't appear to be a roll call for it (could be doing something wrong though) and the FB group isn't active. Don't know the all aboard time. 

I believe the cruise right before this one arrives in Athens at 6 AM so I figure people all need to depart by 10 AM.

There is a nonstop flight from where I will be however it doesn't arrive in Athens until 3 PM assuming it arrives on time and it's the day of the cruise (yes I know you should try to arrive at least 1 night before which I normally do...). It's a flight that only departs once or twice a week. I would either take the express bus that leaves from the airport to the port that appears to take 1hr25min or I'll just take whatever NCL transfer that NCL has (I'm a party of 1 so booking a private car or taxi isn't as affordable as going with a transfer from NCL).

I am not "VIP" to board before everyone else and I don't care about boarding early so that I can eat lunch early, go in the pool, or do some behind the scenes tour. 

if the ship leaves at 10 p.m. all that is really required is that youre on board 2 hrs prior to departure

if youre going solo, i think your best bet is to book the ncl shuttle. even if you dont care about the other stuff, youre arriving in athens on the day of sailing, and even if you  do nothing but crash inyour cabin, woudnt you be much more comfortable just chilling out  on board?

im assuming youre on a red eye?