Question about the Carnival Miracle

woodman

I have booked an O/V GTY for next year on the Miracle. Looking at the deck plans I have noticed that on 2 decks there are lifeboats and it looks like they are right outside the ocean view cabins. Can someone that has been on the Miracle tell me if those cabins are ocean view obstruced or are they balcony obstruced? If they are I don't think I would enjoy those rooms for a 7 day cruise. Thanks to all in advance.

Sensation 4/29/01

Inspiration 5/4/03

Glory 5/1/04

If I remember correctly, The Maine Deck has the 5A obstructed ocean view

The Upper Deck has the 7A obstructed balcony.

So, both decks have obstructed cabins, but from what I have been told, the 7A Obstructed balcony isn't AS obstructed because the life boats hang slightly below, where the 5A's are totally obstructed.

I am leaving in 2 weeks and we have the obstucted balcony (7A). I'll let you know how it is after I return.

I believe in Miracles

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

MIRACLE JUNE 19, 2004

Calm Seas, Good Friends

Just to elaborate a little on what Halos said - the 6A oceanview rooms are on the riviera deck, and they have no obstruction, so you could also end up with those cabins if you book an OV guarantee. So the 5A's are obstructed oceanview, the 6A's are regular oceanview, and the 7A's are obstructed balcony cabins.

Debbie smiley-faces64.gif

envelope.gif

Join the Valor Voyagers on 6/12/05 as we sail the Western Caribbean - Click here for details

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;06;12;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Triumph (Eastern) 05/00

Destiny (Southern) 04/02

Miracle (Bahamas) 05/04

Valor (Western) 06/04

Sea Cruise...you're sailing the 26th???

We have cabins 5173 and 5177.

I'll be getting off icon_frown.gif as you are boarding icon_biggrin.gif

We'll have to compare notes when you get back!!!

I'm very happy to hear that Arnold is doing so well!!!!

I believe in Miracles

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

MIRACLE JUNE 19, 2004

Calm Seas, Good Friends

halos and sea-cruise please drop me a note after your cruise and fill me in on the ship and your cabins. Have a great time and as always

Happy cruising

Sensation 4/29/01

Inspiration 5/4/03

Glory 5/1/04

Woodman...will be posting a detailed review when I return, in appreciation for all the reviews that other folks posted that were a huge help to me.

I believe in Miracles

MIRACLE JUNE 19, 2004

Calm Seas, Good Friends

Archived