Disney Wonder Question...

Jack57

Hi everyone,

I just booked a Disney cruise with my father, and i have a few people coming. younger people. Anyway, they are curious of what characters are on the ship. If you could, please tell us what characters are on the ship.

Thanks,

-Jack

Hi, well the shows have alot of character that you wont see at the meet n greets, so you might be sure to take them to the shows too.The Goldern Mickeys and Disney Dreams have the most.

Ok for the meets on board I have seen:

mickey and Minnie

Donald and Daisy

Goofy

chip n dale

cinderella

Aurora

snow white

alice

white rabbit

captain hook

mr. smeed

lelo and stitch

mad hatter

I know there were more than this, but just cant think of them off hand.

In the hsows they are toy story characters, peter pan, 101 dalamtion characters, all the usual characters, the Princes,along with the princesses, Mulan and friends, little mermaid and friends, and much more.

Watch in the terminal while waiting to board as they often will have a character come out for pictures and autpgraphs. There is a colored monitor in the atrium which will tell you which characters will appear at specific times too. If you do a princess meet, arrive at least 20 minutes early. They line up fast for them and th e lines go slowly and many kids are disappointed because the princesses leave before they get to see them. So go early !!! Also along the path to CC they have characters to meet and the lines are always short and move quickly because everyone is in a hurry to get to the beach. This is a perfect time to stop with kids to see them. Your navigator will tell you what time they are out. Also they appear soemtimes at the gazbo on CC and againt he lines move quickly and are short.

Someof the meeting times are for photos only, no autographs, so they can move quicker and get through more kids,others are for autographs and pictures. So read in your navigators to be sure what type you are going to. They will have them a few times each day of the cruise so you will have lots of opportunities to see the characters. Plus they just show up inthe kids clubs at random too.

mom x4,grandma x4

Mickey, MInnie, Pluto, Goofy, Peter Pan , Cinderella, and my daughter knows all of the rest as my wife does also. I just pay so they can see them. Captain Hook, he's there too. I'm just waiting for Johnny Deep to show up as Jack! And for your info. Pirate Jack's dad in the upcoming Pirates movie will be.....................................................................................Kieth Richards, of the Rolling Stones. Autograph signings are busy with lines. Metrowon

Archived